Micro-Video Production - The Essential Guide.
Have you been harnessing the power of micro-videos in your digital marketing strategy?
It’s time to start getting serious about video content. In a world where consumers are buying with their eyes, your business needs to be sharing visually-rich video content, centred around your products and services. Consumers are more preoccupied than ever. In order to reach them, you need to grab their attention with both hands - through engaging video content.
How many responses are you getting from your Facebook ads? Are you finding it increasingly challenging to convert those that have seen your Facebook ads into paying customers? You need to take a fresh approach. To run successful paid advertising campaigns, you need to invest in premium video production services to showcase your brand’s unique offering.
When a component of your digital marketing strategy isn’t working, it can be very easy to simply ignore it. However, by doing this, you’re potentially leaving a considerable amount of money on the table. If your paid advertising campaigns are failing to achieve consistently strong results, something needs to change. The answer almost always lies in the creative.
Using video content to power-up your digital marketing campaign
Engaging micro-video content is your secret weapon for success. It needs to be the cornerstone of your digital marketing strategy. At Aztec Media, we believe that visually engaging video content can speak a thousand words. Whether it’s a product review or a testimonial, video content has the power to engage your target audience in a way that written words cannot.
In these uncertain times, competition in the advertising space is fiercer than ever before. Everyone has gone into survival mode. For your business to create winning digital marketing campaigns, you’re going to need to start thinking outside-the-box. This means that you are going to need to get your innovation hat on and develop a creative video content strategy.
Fortunately, at AztecMedia, we can do the heavy lifting for you. Our highly-skilled team of video production professionals know just how to present your brand in its best light. Our keen eye for detail has enabled us to work with a broad range of B2B and B2C business on powerful micro-video content that drives conversions and builds consumer confidence.
Stunning statistics on the power of video marketing
Video content can be displayed across a variety of different marketing channels. From social media platforms to landing pages, it can come in many shapes and sizes. When you’re investing in video content, you are investing in a highly versatile marketing asset that can be continuously repurposed - helping you to squeeze plenty of value from your investment.
At Aztec Media, we work with small business owners to craft evergreen video content that can be utilised for years to come. These are premium marketing assets that you will be able to use across all of your marketing channels in different forms. Microcontent is particularly powerful on social media platforms. As consumers, we only have a very limited attention span.
According to Facebook, 100 million hours of video are watched on their platform every single day. That’s a truly staggering number. 81% of businesses use video as a marketing tool - up from 63% over the last year. The average price for Facebook ads decreased by 6% in 2019 and has continued to fall since the COVID-19 outbreak.
With this in mind, there has never been a better time to start investing in premium video content. By 2022, Cisco has predicted that online videos will make up more than 82% of all consumer internet traffic - 15 times higher than in 2017. A Facebook executive has suggested, perhaps more optimistically, that Facebook will be “all video and no text” by 2021.
5 benefits of using micro-video content in your digital campaigns
We understand the importance of having micro-video content in your digital marketing campaigns, but do you? To break it all down for you, here are 5 reasons why your small business needs to be creating micro-video content to share on social media platforms:
- Micro-video content that is between 5-30 seconds long can be viewed on-the-go. It’s a snackable form of content which delivers key brand messaging in a tight timeframe. This means that your target audience can watch your content from beginning to end without investing having to invest a significant amount of time.
- Micro-video content is perfect for social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn. When consumers are busy scrolling through the newsfeeds, you can pleasantly surprise your target audience with a quick snapshot of your offering. The short time frame will keep them long enough to see your eventual call-to-action.
- If you have recently recorded some long-form video content, you can break this up into smaller chunks of micro-video content that can be distributed across your social media channels on a regular basis. The more posts you publish, the more chances you create for your brand to get noticed. You can use your long-form content to make micro-videos that are more digestible on social media.
- Micro-video content can communicate your key brand messaging in a visually exciting way. There’s only so you much that you can cram into visual graphics. Oftentimes, visual graphics can lack a human touch. Video content has the ability to stimulate the ears of your target audience, in a way that visual graphics simply cannot.
- Micro-video content can also prove to be an excellent addition to your email marketing campaigns. This could be exactly what your email newsletters need to increase overall engagement. According to HubSpot, adding video to your emails has the ability to increase click rates by up to 300%.
3 tips for creating high-converting micro-video content
So, what are the secret ingredients needed to make high-converting micro-video content? At Aztec Media, over the years, we have gained a strong sense of what a successful video-driven marketing campaign looks like. We spend a considerable amount of time studying the effectiveness of video content on social media platforms.
Here are our top 3 tips for creating micro-video content that has real conversion power:
- Grab the attention of your target audience in the first 5 seconds. This is absolutely crucial. By any means necessary, your micro-video content must engage your target audience as quickly as humanly possible. A Star Wars-style prologue simply won’t cut it. You need to get straight into the action and cut away any unnecessary fluff.
- Use captioning and subtitling to engage viewers that do not have their sound turned on. Social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn have started to automatically mute video content for users that are scrolling through their newsfeeds, to prevent them from feeling bombarded by noise. For this reason, you need to use captions and subtitles to deliver key messaging regardless of whether the sound is on.
- Address specific problems that your target audience may be facing. You need to show your target audience that you understand the problems they are facing. This will then help you to directly position your product or service as the solution. The more specific you are with the problem, the more it will resonate with your target audience.
How can Aztec Media help you with video production?
Are you ready to start exploring micro-content video production for your business? Aztec Media can help you to craft a dynamic video content strategy that will position your digital marketing campaigns for success. If you’re looking for ways to drive conversions and generate new sales, video content is the key to unlocking these opportunities.
Micro-videos are the best form of content for social media platforms. The tight timeframe forces you to deliver all of the key brand messaging in a concise manner, saving your target audience time and boosting engagement rates. Now is the perfect time to get ahead with your paid advertising campaigns on social media channels.
Contact us today on 01935 477073 or on mobile at 07778 451 500 for a free quote on our video production services for small businesses.